Roundwood Surgery is part of Rosewood Primary Care Network (PCN) which is a collection of GP Practices around Wood Street and Rosemary Street in Mansfield.
Collectively, we have a range of additional clinical and non-clinical specialities which are available for patients registered within the PCN practices (Acorn Medical Practice, Churchside Medical Practice, Forest Medical Group, Millview Surgery & Roundwood Surgery)
To support Clinicians in surgery and patients within the PCN, we have teams offering services to our patients where they may not need an appointment to see a GP. This is to help reduce the waiting time to be seen by a doctor.
- Health & Wellbeing Coach
- Musculoskeletal Specialist
- Mental Health Team (incl. Mental Health Occupational Therapists and Mental Health Nurse)
- Community Nursing Team (incl. Practice Nurse & Nursing Associate)
- Specialist PSA (prostate cancer) Team incl. Specialist Nurse & Consultant
- Specialist Learning Disability Nurse Practitioner
- Clinical Pharmacy Team
- Social Prescribing Team (non-clinical)
- Severe Multiple Disadvantage Team (non-clinical)
If an appointment is required with any of these specialist teams, it could be offered any one of Rosewood PCN practices.