Will be on: Monday 28th October 2019
At: The Towers, Botany Avenue, Mansfield. NG18 5NG
Time: 08:30am – 03:30pm
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
If you are unable to make this date, alternative Clinic’s will be available, including Saturday’s – Please ask Reception for further details.
Do You Meet The Criteria For A Flu Vaccination?
- All children aged 2 to 10 (but not 11 years or older) on 31 August 2019 – These are normally done at School.
- Pregnant Women
- Those aged 65 years and Over
- Those in long-stay residential care homes
- In close contacts of immunocompromised individuals
- Those aged six months to under 65 years in clinical risk group, for example:-
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Coronary Heart Disease
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Heart Failure
- No Spleen
- Liver or Kidney Transplant