- We want to get better at communicating with our patients.
- We want to make sure you can read and understand the information we send you.
- We want to know if you need information in braille, large print or easy read. We want to know if you need a British Sign Language interpreter or advocate.
- We want to know if we can support you to lipread or use a hearing aid or communication tool.
- If you or someone you know finds it hard to read our letters or if you need someone to support you at appointments, please let us know.
- If you or someone you know has any impairment and/or difficulties when in the practice, we would be pleased to discuss how we can best meet your needs.
- If you have difficulty walking, we have a seating area near the GP Rooms. Please tell the reception when you book in if you are sitting on the “blue chairs” so the clinicians know where to find you.
You can also complete this form to let us know.
- The surgery is designed to allow easy access for wheelchairs.
- We have disabled toilet facilities.
- Portable Loop System is available for use in the consulting rooms on request.